Thursday, May 26, 2011

Madison Square Eats!!

  My friend and Tridelt sister Kay and I went to to Mad Sq Eats today for lunch. It's located in the square adjacent to the park on the west side of Broadway and 23rd Street. It was such a sunny New York thing to do and I feel like we should have been in the midst of filming a romantic comedy. On the way there shed waved to a bike riding Statue of Liberty. Our first stop was Asia Dog where Kay got the vihn dog, and I got the pulled pork sammy. We both love our hot dogs, but the ones I deemed safe to try were already sold out. Perhaps I will have to go back! It was so nice to get out for lunch and talk with a girlfriend, since we're all so busy usually lunch is just done solo. After our delicious lunch at a coveted table, Kay was sweet and got cannolis from Stuffed Artisan Cannoli for her office and I got a blackberry mint ice pop from People's Pops. The man who worked at People's Pops complimented me on my pink cotton dress and it made me so happy! I like when people make you feel good :) The cannolis reminded me of ones I read about in Kelsey's Italiano Blog, although those were in Italy. Hey, this booth was near Eataly...
  It was a great way to spend the day before summer's kick-off weekend.

It also appears that not only do I have the three musketeers (Ramish, Tony and Manuel) downstairs, but Alice and Connie (from 201) and now a new friend Seth from 204. We met in the hallway today and he's from Long Island also! Yay for new office building friends.


2 comments:

  1. That all looks SO. GOOD! I may or have not just bookmarked every place listed above.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I'm so happy you started your blog. It looks great!

    ReplyDelete