Friday, May 20, 2011

Reader, Reader


Since I commute to Manhattan each day for work, I have an hour each way to catch up on my reading. I have always loved to read, and in college, I didn't have much time for outside reading. But now I devour about 2-3 books a week, which is fabulous!! I rent them from the library or share them with friends so I don't have to spend $20 on each story.

Summer is coming and everyone is looking for that great beach read. I've read tons of them and they are all very similar- some kind of love story in the Hamptons involving some sort of designer item of clothing. Yawn.

Here are two of my picks, and also my favorite two books in my life so far!
1. Summer Sisters by Judy Blume - a story about love, friends, and choices made during summers on Martha's  Vineyard.


2. Lucia Lucia by Adriana Trigiani - a story about family, love and New York based in the 50's.

Let me know whatyou think!

Share your favorite books with me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment